MSC Courses explained the easy way.
An MSC is a Master’s Degree in a chosen subject area. As well as being an academic course it is also granted to people who have completed and or demonstrated a Mastery or High order of a field of study and area of professional practice.
The Advanced knowledge of a specialised subject or Topic, is critical in establishing and applying for an MSC Course in the subject area of the profession. The ability to solve complex problems and offer comprehensive solutions is another key ingredient in an MSC. Some Countries call an a Master’s Degreee the following:
Business orientated MSC Courses such as Banking, Finance and Accounts are becoming more and more popular in 2015, attracting Students from all over the World.
Tip of the day – 17th July 2015
A company with subsidiaries, must give two balance sheets – its own, which amongst other items shows the interests in subsidiaries, and a consolidated statement which sets out the figures for the whole group.
The Latest Business News is updated hourly below from the BBC
- Fri, 28 Oct 2016 02:33:44 +0000: Mobile and Youtube boost Google parent Alphabet profits - BBC News - Business
Google parent Alphabet has reported a 20.2 % rise in quarterly revenue, helped by sales of advertising on mobile devices and YouTube.
- Fri, 28 Oct 2016 00:19:42 +0000: China's main search engine Baidu sees first ever revenue drop - BBC News - Business
China's leading search engine Baidu reports its first-ever decline in quarterly revenue in the wake of tighter advertising regulations.
- Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:58:28 +0000: 'Pre-reg' cars now widespread in UK - BBC News - Business
Up to a fifth of new cars in the UK are not sold direct to consumers, or used as fleet, but are instead pre-registered to dealers, a BBC investigation finds.
- Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:14:34 +0000: The robotic caterpillar powered by light and other news - BBC News - Business
BBC Click's Lara Lewington looks at some of the best of the week's technology news.
- Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:13:13 +0000: California's mixed feelings about proposed US-Asia trade pact - BBC News - Business
No US state exports more to Asia than California, but the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership sparks mixed feelings.