MSC Courses explained the easy way.
An MSC is a Master’s Degree in a chosen subject area. As well as being an academic course it is also granted to people who have completed and or demonstrated a Mastery or High order of a field of study and area of professional practice.
The Advanced knowledge of a specialised subject or Topic, is critical in establishing and applying for an MSC Course in the subject area of the profession. The ability to solve complex problems and offer comprehensive solutions is another key ingredient in an MSC. Some Countries call an a Master’s Degreee the following:
Business orientated MSC Courses such as Banking, Finance and Accounts are becoming more and more popular in 2015, attracting Students from all over the World.
Tip of the day – 17th July 2015
A company with subsidiaries, must give two balance sheets – its own, which amongst other items shows the interests in subsidiaries, and a consolidated statement which sets out the figures for the whole group.
The Latest Business News is updated hourly below from the BBC
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:19:05 +0000: Ukraine hit by major cyber-attack - BBC News - Business
Banks, retailers, energy firms and the airport appear to have been targeted by a malware attack.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:55:07 +0000: What's the difference between a hard or soft Brexit? - BBC News - Business
The BBC's Kamal Ahmed explains the difference between a hard or soft Brexit for the UK.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:27:58 +0000: Debenhams shares slip as sales dip - BBC News - Business
Shares in the department store chain fall as it says May was a tough month for retailers.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:03:36 +0000: Bank of England takes action over bad loans - BBC News - Business
UK banks are being forced to put more money aside to cover the risk of bad debts.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:51:00 +0000: Google hit with record EU fine over Shopping service - BBC News - Business
The European Commission penalises the US tech giant for illegally favouring its own shopping service.