MSC Courses explained the easy way.
An MSC is a Master’s Degree in a chosen subject area. As well as being an academic course it is also granted to people who have completed and or demonstrated a Mastery or High order of a field of study and area of professional practice.
The Advanced knowledge of a specialised subject or Topic, is critical in establishing and applying for an MSC Course in the subject area of the profession. The ability to solve complex problems and offer comprehensive solutions is another key ingredient in an MSC. Some Countries call an a Master’s Degreee the following:
Business orientated MSC Courses such as Banking, Finance and Accounts are becoming more and more popular in 2015, attracting Students from all over the World.
Tip of the day – 17th July 2015
A company with subsidiaries, must give two balance sheets – its own, which amongst other items shows the interests in subsidiaries, and a consolidated statement which sets out the figures for the whole group.
The Latest Business News is updated hourly below from the BBC
- Sun, 02 Aug 2015 09:54:32 +0000: 'Second plane part' found on Reunion - BBC News - Business
More plane wreckage washes up on Reunion Island, after a wing part - possibly from missing flight MH370 - was found last week.
- Sat, 01 Aug 2015 23:37:42 +0000: Recruit people 'better than you' - BBC News - Business
Three pieces of make or break advice
- Sat, 01 Aug 2015 14:26:56 +0000: British oil company investigated - BBC News - Business
The Serious Fraud Office opens a criminal investigation into British company Soma Oil and Gas.
- Sat, 01 Aug 2015 11:10:26 +0000: Is the Asian tech boom about to bust? - BBC News - Business
Optimism and concern at HK's tech conference
- Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:27:20 +0000: Bitcoin chief arrested in Japan - BBC News - Business
The founder of MtGox - once the world's biggest bitcoin exchange - is arrested by Japanese police investigating losses of nearly $400m.