MSC Courses explained the easy way.
An MSC is a Master’s Degree in a chosen subject area. As well as being an academic course it is also granted to people who have completed and or demonstrated a Mastery or High order of a field of study and area of professional practice.
The Advanced knowledge of a specialised subject or Topic, is critical in establishing and applying for an MSC Course in the subject area of the profession. The ability to solve complex problems and offer comprehensive solutions is another key ingredient in an MSC. Some Countries call an a Master’s Degreee the following:
Business orientated MSC Courses such as Banking, Finance and Accounts are becoming more and more popular in 2015, attracting Students from all over the World.
Tip of the day – 17th July 2015
A company with subsidiaries, must give two balance sheets – its own, which amongst other items shows the interests in subsidiaries, and a consolidated statement which sets out the figures for the whole group.
The Latest Business News is updated hourly below from the BBC
- Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:18:06 +0000: BHP shares fall as miner faces lawsuit - BBC News - Business
Shares in BHP Billiton lead the FTSE lower, with the miner expecting to be sued by the Brazilian government over the collapse of a waste water dam.
- Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:15:40 +0000: Mainland Chinese shares extend losses - BBC News - Business
Shares in China remain under pressure after falling by more than 5% on Friday when it was revealed that the country's top brokerages were under investigation.
- Mon, 30 Nov 2015 08:29:02 +0000: China's yuan set for IMF reserve status - BBC News - Business
The International Monetary Fund is expected to announce on Monday that China's currency, the yuan, will join the fund's select group of international reserve currencies.
- Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:40:24 +0000: Tax on sugary drinks backed by MPs - BBC News - Business
A tax on sugary drinks should be introduced as part of a "bold and urgent" set of measures to tackle child obesity in England, MPs say.
- Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:06:52 +0000: VIDEO: India's growth faces challenges - BBC News - Business
With China's slowdown, India is now the fast growing large economy in the world, but its growth is marred with challenges.